DhyanYoga Wellness Center is a not for profit organization (501(c) nonprofit pending). We conduct weekly meditations and organize meditation camps and retreats open to the general public. We welcome & appreciate donations in order to keep the center up and running. To help us with this endeavor, please donate by clicking
1. By Participation in any of the drop-in classes and drop your donation in the drop-box at DhyanYoga Wellness Center.
2. By taking an annual membership of DhyanYoga. With this membership you will get unlimited passes for all the classes happen at DhyanYoga. With this membership you will also get the privilege to get concessional entry for different events happening at DhyanYoga.
3. By participating in any activity at DhyanYoga as volunteer. You may also be qualifying to earn free class passes. For more details about this program contact in person one of us active member at DhyanYoga
4. You may also donate by check, cash or electronic transfer. Please contact us for more details regarding this.
5. By providing real estate business of your own need of buying/selling/renting or by referring someone from your workplace, friends or anyone you know anywhere in US& Canada, who is in process of planning to buy/sell/rent house to one of the founder member Swami Anam (Ved Sharma) also a licensed real estate agent with Keller Williams Reality, one of the largest real estate group in the world. Ved will donate half of the earning from the business to DhyanYogaon your behalf. And as a gesture of thankfulness you will get a whole one yearmembership absolutely free and a three day complementary pass to any of the residential retreats.